Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pretty Little Liars... Emily








Hi everyone! :)

I have no time lately, I asume like everybody because of the school. Well, yes, me too. I started intensive German course, and after 6 hours a day I'm totally finished. 
In this situation, I am sure you would not like to see my tired face. Thats why I show you something else. It is somehow continuation of my last month project about stylizations form PLL. Today I decide to put some pictures of Emily. Quite simple, sometimes even too simple... Well, you are the jury now. What I like the most? Dresses of course! :)




Witajcie kochani! :)

Ostatnio dokwiera brak czasu. Domyślam się że nie tylko mi - przez szkołę. Zaczęłam ostatnio intensywny kurs niemieckiego. I po 6 godzinach nie mam mocy zupełnie. 
W tej sytuacji, jestem pewna, nie mielibyście ochoty na oglądanie mojej zmęczonej twarzy. Dlatego dzisiaj pokażę wam coś innego. Jest to w pewnym sensie kontynuacja projektu z poprzedniego miesiąca o stylizacjach w PLL. Dziasiaj przedstawiam wam Emily. Stroje dość proste, czasem nawet za bardzo... Ale to wy teraz jesteżcie jury. Co ja lubię tutaj najbardziej? Oczywiście sukienki! :)
















































Like I said... in my opinion in those dresse she looks smashing!!! What do you think?











My blog is not associated with any of the tv shows, networks or actors represented on this post, I'm just a fan and I love fashion. All pictures are © to their rightful owners.

40 comments:

  1. Według mnie wszystkie one są ładne i mają świetne stroje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PLL! I think Emily is pretty but Spencer wears the best :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Are you learning german to come over? I can really understand when you get over after 6 hours learning...german is not so easy...hihihi!! I also passed by to tell you that my blog changed the name and I don´t know how to rescue my followers. So,nobody gets my updates! Would you mind to visit me and be my follower again? Sorry for this inconvenient...I would love to have you back there!!! Thank you very much!
    Kisses

    http://treasure-kiste.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She always looks amazing!!! I love PLL and I love Emily!

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. w każdym stroju wyglada super!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this girl, so cool!
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her style. She looks amazing in everything!
    I would be happy to follow each other :)

    Alison
    Www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to start watching this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pearl!

    Great post! Pretty Little Liars is one of my fav's and Emily always has such grace and confidence in her relaxed style!

    Love the post!

    ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog!
    I'm following :)

    Coco
    www.cocorrina.com

    Join the GIVEAWAY to win a Black & Gold Statement Necklace from my shop. Only 2 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much, beautiful! I follow you! Kisses!) Very cool!






    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi thanks for your nice comment sure we can follow :)
    follow me on INTO THE GROVE blog
    And let me know I'll follow you back for sure :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree with you specially I love the klein blue dress ;)


    http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. tu blog me encanta!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ON MY BLOG "CASUAL OUTFIT"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your blog
    I follow you now

    kiss u
    oana

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovelly collection <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. te sigo


    un saludo desde www.penadesuerte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the show and of course Emily's style!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. she's sooo nice!!Thanx for your comment, of course I would like follow each other,I love your blog, I follow u now, your turn!!:)
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love PLL hon :)
    and sure would love to follow..follow me i always follow back!!
    waiting!!

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i loooooove PLL! Also, i think emily is the prettiest! Love all their styles!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey dear!!! Would love to follow each other!!! Started now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely post and verry nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Emily shes very beutiful
    x


    - Nora
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous outfits <3 <3 Thanks for sharing!!!

    Nice blog honey, hope you check out mine :)
    rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it! And of course I want to follow each other, I'm already following you and waiting for you to follow me back ;) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Here in Spain, dont Know this show... But I just to know and I like so much your site, and your outfits are Guauu!! Your photos are very... amazing and inspiring!!
    I follow you now ;D Have a nice weekend ;D!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I adore pretty little liars! got a nice blog :) follow you
    xoxoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete