Saturday, April 30, 2016

WHAT'S NEW? SHOPPING.


Hi U guys,
So loooong time I wasn't here!
I've tried to create new post already one month. And every time's something on the way. One's is weather, one time Holidays, then I got ill (over one week in bed!), and this weekend is weather again. It's raining all day. No chance for shooting. During the week I'm mostly at work. And so I can go on with excuses. I know. 
But I'm definitely not giving up.



Today you'll see new items in my wardrobe. 
There are 2 blouses and jewelry from CnDirect (and they were very patient waiting for me to show all this! Thank you again Zofia! :)
The beautiful party clutch is from Banggood. Most pretty purse I have in my collection. So elegant and will look amazing on my cousin's wedding! I will show you all set with the dress as soon as possible! <3
Last two bracelets I found in Colloseum, they close with magnets! So gorgeous and easy to put on! Love it!














CnDIRECT printed blouse (HERE)
leopard bracelet (FIND HERE)
white STAR blouse (HERE)
BANGGOOD clutch (HERE)
CnDIRECT cristal nail ring (CLICK HERE)
 COLLOSEUM fashion bracelets
CnDIRECT snake bracelet (CLICK HERE)
''LOVE'' motive bracelet (GET HERE)



Most of those items, you will still see here again. If you like them, please check them out clicking the links I gave you. All of them are great, but I like the most jewelry nail ring and the purse! So gorgeous! 


nail ring HERE
clutch HERE

Thank you for all your support!
Have a great Sunday! <3 










14 comments:

  1. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowna biżuteria i torebka. Poklikałam jak zawsze. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale ładne rzeczy!
    dusiiiak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudne!
    http://zyciepelnekoloru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kochana wyklikałam co się dało, mogę prosić o rewanż :
    http://rzetelne-recenzje.blogspot.com/2016/05/zakupy-w-dresslink-bizuteria-karty-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty blouse! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękna ta czarna torebeczka :] Mam fioła na punkcie torebek typu kuferek, do tego lubię klasykę w kolorach, dlatego bardzo mi się spodobała ta na zdjęciu :). Ostatnio też kupiłam sobie podobną, ale przez neta w sklepie e-baron, bo dla mnie bardzo ważna jest jakość i wykonanie, a do tego materiał, a tutaj mam torebki ze skóry, więc dla mnie to ma duże znaczenie. Już widzę niebieskie jeansy, tą koszulę, która kupiłaś, czarną torebkę, czarne szpilki i czarny kapelusz... :D

    ReplyDelete